TO ALL WHO CARES AND CONCERNS
ABOUT THE PEOPLE OF ROHINGYA
OPEN INVITATION LETTER TO JOIN OUR INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN MISSION FLOTILLA 2 ARAKAN TO BREAK THROUGH THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNION OF MYANMAR’S BLOCKADE ON THE RAKHINE/ARAKAN PROVINCE AND THE ROHINGYA ETHNIC.
We are pleased to announce that we will be conducting a humanitarian mission using transport/cargo ships to the province of Rakhine/Arakan in Myanmar. The mission is named International Humanitarian Mission Flotilla 2 Arakan and its objective is to break the blockade of Myanmar on the people Rakhine/Arakan
- On that note, we are inviting all and any non-government organizations (NGOs), government organizations (GOs), corporate entities, head of states, political leaders, religious leaders and activists from all over the world who cares about what is currently happening in the Rakhine/Arakan province. We are looking forward for a global cooperative effort to ensure the success of this Flotilla 2 Arakan mission.
- An international secretariat was established in Malaysia to manage the mission with collectives from Indonesia and Thailand having their own F2A Secretariat each in their own country. We are working on sending our invitation globally to bring together interested parties to achieve a more global and international presence in the interest of ensuring the success of the mission.
- Attached with this invite is (1) Flotilla 2 Arakan Memorandum of Cooperation, and (2) Agreement Form, for the attention and consideration of all.
- To be updated on and see the progress of our mission, do visit us at our Facebook page Flotilla2Arakan or visit our website (which is still under construction) at www.flotilla2arakan.com. Any question or responses to this invitation can be forwarded to our email, email@example.com or through WhatsApp at +6019 – 362 5658 or +6012 – 413 1809.
Thank you for entertaining this invite and we hope for a successful correspondence.
MOHD NAZRI BIN SAHAT,
International F2A Secretariat
- International F2A Members
- Head Manager, International F2A Secretariat